1.07.2009

2008 favorites: campaign

The last of my favorites.. since Iowa held its caucus early in January, I don't have much work from the campaign. But I did cover the McCain/Palin rally at the airport in September, where I was part of the press pool (which meant I was able to photograph from the buffer zone, rather than the riser.) You can see more photos from the event in my original post.


A supporter holds photos of Republican presidential candidate John McCain and his running mate Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin as she stands next to the Senator during a campaign rally at the the PS Air Hangar at the Eastern Iowa Airport on Thursday, Sept. 18, 2008.


Press photographers photograph Republican Vice Presidential nominee Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin from behind a curtain during a Road To Victory campaign rally with Republican presidential nominee John McCain at the Eastern Iowa Airport on Thursday, Sept. 18, 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment